Monday, March 8, 2010

overdue update

I don't think anyone has ever read my blog but i will update it anyway. I will start out with the best news, I have been dating an amazing woman for a little over two months now, her name is Stephanie Sparks, she is a nurse at Baptist East. I also just rented out my house and will be moving into an apartment in two weeks, so i am really excited. I will finally be able to get rid of some credit cards with the money i will be saving. I also kinda started a new job. I am still with ServiceMaster but i will now be working under TruGreen. I have started doing their work yet so I am not sure how it is all going to turn out. God is in control of my life and he is doing some amazing things, I have started to see things happen that i have prayed for a long time. It is great to see God working in my life. Well i better get back to work!

No comments: