Thursday, December 4, 2008

update

just wanted to give an update on how the whole process is going. I visited KC a few weeks ago and got to meet Russ who is an awesome guy and really has a heart for bringing people to Christ. I have most of the new flooring in my house and it will be up for sale within a few weeks. No luck yet on selling the truck but i just have to keep praying. As soon as my house is up for sale i will move in with my cousin and live for free which is a huge blessing and will help alot once my house sells. Just pray it sells fast. I have applied to midwestern seminary and waiting for the application for fusion. While i am still here i am advertising for fusion as much as i can (www.gofusion.ws) it is such a great program and i can't wait to be apart of it. Please pray for my friend Kelsey as she is in the program and getting ready to go overseas to sudan a very dangerous place. I will also start training for fusion in the next few weeks both physically and spiritually. Hopefully for christmas my parents will get me the books i asked for. I am diving into the bible to grow my knowledge as much as i can. I am really excited about what the next year or two holds for me and what God has planned. Please continue to pray for me that i will stay focused on him and what he has in store for me.

No comments: