Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Doors

I just wanted to throw out an update on whats goin on right now.
My house is finally up for sale and i am praying hard that God will provide someone to buy it, but only in his timing. As far as this summer goes, i was planning on going to East Asia for 6 weeks, but that door has been closed and now i will be going to Belize. I am a little disapointed that i won't be in East Asia but i know if that is where God wanted me i would still be going. We will be in Belize for a week and working at a Vo-tech school for young boys. This should be exciting as we will be working along side them and have ample opportunity to talk to these boys about Christ. As far as Fusion goes, this are moving along, I have finished both applications to MidWestern and the IMB and waiting for my reference forms to be submitted. I have begun the process of prepairing myself both physically and spiritually. I have started waking up earlier in the morning to spend some more time in the word and started running and working out right after work. God has been using sermons by Paul Washer to convict me on my devotion life and biblical study and also on my idea on presenting the Gospel. I am currently reading a book my John Piper called God in the Gospel which is great and filled with scripture references. I realized that i can't wait till fusion to serve Christ, our city needs him so bad and if i am just sensitive to people God lays in front of me, my mission field starts here. I have began to realize that Fusion will not only be fun but also the hardest thing i have ever done, and i have to begin to spiritually strenthen myself in Christ if his will is to be completed through me. My life is worthless without him and i need his renewal constantly. I am about to lead a group of students through the Truth project which a 12 week study on Truth and apologetics. I am really excited because this a great video series. That is pretty much where i am right now. Please continue to pray for God's will to be fullfilled in my life and that my focus will remain Christ and that i will abide in him!

No comments: